Invisalign provides a modern solution for orthodontic issues like crooked teeth, misalignment, gapped teeth, and more. Invisalign uses custom-made thermoplastic-based clear aligners to solve these orthodontic issues.
A series of virtually invisible aligners is worn over a period of 10 to 12 months to shift teeth into their ideal position. Invisalign aligners are safe, bio-compatible, and BPA-free, proven through worldwide clinical research to effectively straighten teeth without cumbersome metal wires or brackets.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Today, the dentistry is packed with innumerable orthodontic services to straighten crooked teeth. Invisalign is one of them and provides an orthodontic patient with several benefits and advantages. The most prominent benefits are listed below:
- Invisalign treatment solves mild to moderate orthodontic issues and straightens crooked teeth. Straight teeth, free of orthodontic issues, promote good oral health.
- Straight teeth provide a symmetric and uniform smile. They improve the beauty of your smile and make it look prepossessing. Invisalign aligners not only enhance the beauty of the smile but also uplift the patient's self-esteem and confidence.
- Invisalign aligners are made from a clear thermoplastic, which makes them virtually invisible and hard to spot by the naked eyes. They allow people, especially adults, to straighten their teeth without compromising with the beauty of their smile.
- The Invisalign aligners are comfortable and fit snugly over the teeth. Unlike traditional braces, they do not have sharp edges or metal wires that injure the soft tissues present in the mouth.
- With Invisalign aligners, a patient can maintain good oral and overall health. They are removed while brushing and flossing, which provides for better cleaning. Also, the trays can be cleaned with a soft-bristled toothbrush to prevent plaque build-up.
- Invisalign treatment is quicker than traditional orthodontic treatment. It requires fewer appointments with the dentist and saves a lot of time.
- With traditional braces, an injury to the mouth turns into dental trauma because the metal wires and brackets puncture the cheeks and lips. Invisalign trays provide safe teeth straightening option for athletes. They do not injure the mouth and can be removed while indulging in extreme sports.
- With Invisalign aligners, the patient does not have to worry about food restrictions. The aligners can be removed while eating; so, there is no fear of food sticking to the aligners.
Straighten your teeth without braces by using Invisible aligners. Call our Panama City office in Florida at (850) 763-4545 or request an appointment online to know more about our Invisalign treatment process.